Climb for clean Air '04

Snickers

Fellow CC'ers

After many successful summit bids to the various volcano’s around the Puget Sound I have decided to make one of my particular ventures a little richer by supporting the 16th Annual American Lung Association® of Washington's (ALAW) Climb for Clean Air*. Just I case you are not familiar with Climb for Clean Air, it is a two day climb of the 14,410’ summit of Mt. Rainier in July of this year.

I want to share an update on my '04 Climb for Clean Air. I’ve been busy these last few months with training and some fundraising efforts. It’s getting down to crunch time and I’ve been doing what I’m good at, that is hitting the trail but now it’s time to focus on the fundraising.

I’ve taken care of the training end of things but I have been remiss on the fundraising side. To be frank, I'm pretty shy of my goal and need to put the pressure on. I have raised around $1,000 so far (which is not indicated on the website (www.alaw.org/decker)) and I need your support in raising the additional $2,500 (by June 11, 2004) donation required for participation in the Climb. Yes, that is correct only a few weeks away. Please express your support in one or more of the following ways:

· Send a tax deductible* donation, made out to the American Lung Association® of Washington to:

(Phillip Decker 126 3rd Ave N #204 Edmonds, WA 98020) Deadline: June 11, 2004 or visit my fundraising website at www.alaw.org/decker where you can make your secured credit donations! It is really quick and easy.

· Check out my product fundraising website at http://www.cafeshops.com/climb4cleanair. It includes great t-shirts, mugs, hats, stickers, and various other items with some catch phrases and my own personal Climb for Clean Air logo. Oh yeah! Send the address to friends.

Or

· Listen up gear nerds, I will help you get rid of all those extra packs and disregarded gear you don't use anymore and in return you can buy someone else's. That's right I'm having a Climb for Clean Air Garage Sale! So check those overflowing garages that would like to get your car into someday and find out what you just can't bear to see laying around any more.

When? - June 5th, 2004 (time and more info. to come)

Where? - 8619 8th Ave NE Seattle, WA 98115

Please help me spread the word - Mention the Climb to 3 friends and ask if they'd be interested in sponsoring this worthy cause. More info on the Climb at www.alaw.org

I thank you in advance for believing in this effort and in the important work of the American Lung Association® -

Cheers,

Phillip Decker

a.k.a. snickers

5311Snow_storm2-half-med.jpg

353179-T-shirt2.jpg.0f31fc6f56764e4d56b247b7fd634143.jpg

Edited by Snickers

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic