Horsefeathers!

chelle

Had a great time climbing at Smith this weekend with V. We got in some great routes despite the crowds.

The big challenge of the weekend was trying to get dinner at Horsefeathers brew pub in Hood River on the way home. The two times we were getting up to walk out they saved themselves by taking our order then bringing the food... but we should have kept moving towards the door. It shouldn't take 2 hours to get a couple beers and a not so great dinner...

Avoid the place if you can.

[ 04-22-2002, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: ehmmic ]

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Horsefeathers is pretty good food but almost always crowded - especially on summer weekends. Once after a day windsurfing, I waited with some friends for nearly 2 hours to get seated, then another hour for our food. I try to avoid that place unless its a weeknight.

In Hood River try 6th street bistro (pricy but good), Brian's Poorhouse (also a bit pricy for me), Cajan BBQ up on the hill or good Pizza by 'The Surf House.'

PDX Thanks for the info on a different locale. If Horsefeathers had been crowded we would have gone somewhere else. Unfortunately the place was just really slow. Got menus when seated, at least 20 minutes to take the order then another 45 to deliver it to the table.