Piss On AT&T

Dutch

As a member of the Military I rely on my cell phone to keep me in touch with friends and family, as I am unable to have a personal telephone line at my current duty station.

After returning home from deployment I went to AT&T and tried to get a cell phone, they would not offer me a contract for under $400.00 because I had no credit, even though I have a stable income, and had spent the past year and a half over seas. I was able to get a "go Phone" Which works on the same principle as a calling card.

Latley the phone itself has had a tendancy to randomly vibrate and heat up quickly till I can not hold it, and reception cuts out and the phone shuts off every couple of minutes.

When I went to the dealership, i was told I would have to buy a new phone for forty dollars more than I had originally paid, I persited that they ant least look at the phone and I was handed off to another sales rep, who was just as useless and had no time to even examine my phone.

The moral of this story is that AT&T Wireless is full of what I like to call "No Ball pussy loosers" who could care less about the consumer, and more about their next smoke break.

If anybody can reccomend a more professional company I am open to suggestions. As For AT&T I give them a Big middle finger salute, and highly encourage any of their employees to eat my ass. thumbs_down.gif

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dutch;

Sorry to hear of your troubles;I'm certainly not in your situation of having just returned from overseas duty,so I'm not sure how that affects things.But the company I use is Verizon,and I've found them to be absolutely courteous and ready to serve both in person when I first went to get my cell phone about 2 1/2 yrs ago(and I was dressed in my construction clothes,pretty scruffy looking),and over the phone as well.The service has been great regarding useability or utility(I called my sister in Eugene from the N.side of Mt.Hood,for example)and they're very accomodating anytime there's a question about the bill.Give'em a try,best of luck to you.And my deepest thanks for your service to us while overseas and here at home. wave.gif