• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Nick Magill

Jack Mountain Nohokomeen Headwall in April

My buddy and I are looking for one or two more partners for a shot at Nohokomeen in good April conditions. Ideally we want to allow 3 days at a leisurely pace. 

A good trip report describing our objective: 

We are working our way through the top 25 bulgers and this will be #16 for us. 

Shoot me a message if you want to join our team!

HI me and my boyfriend plan to do Jack in May on a good weather window weekend. Hoping the snow will consolidate some more for the headwall and the road opens!!! You want to do 3 days, were do plan on camping and spacing out the distance? We are planning on Rainier this weekend!!! CHeryl