• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
nels0891

Gear for Sale! Patagonia, Black Diamond, etc.

Selling a few things! Its time to cut down a bit, hopefully someone else can put some of this stuff to use.

Patagonia Ascensionist 45L Pack - $80 White and Blue, and does not come with the internal frame (I got rid of that thing the first day). It has a few holes and some wear, but is still in great functional condition.

Patagonia Leashless Goretex Jacket - $100 Size Small. Dark Blue with red zips. Great shape, hardly ever used it, as it turns out I own way too many goretex jackets

Mountain Hardwear Chockstone Pants - $80 Size Small. Dark grey. New condition.

Mountain Hardwear Super Chockstone Jacket - $80 Size Medium. Blue. Still has the tag on it!

Patagonia DAS Parka - $85 Size Small. Orange. Has seen quite a bit of use and has a few stains to prove it.. but that thing will keep you warm!

Arcteryx Alpha SL Pants - $120 Size Large. Given to me by a friend.. but if you notice the sizes of all the rest of my things.. ya I don't wear size Large. Black. Full zip. Stylish.

First Ascent Rainier Storm Shell Pants - $80 Size Small. Brand New, with tags.

Patagonia R1 Lime Green, Size Small -$40. Seen some use, but still has plenty of life!

Black Diamond Induction Soft Shell - $60. Light blue, used it quite a bit but it too has lots of good days in someone else's hands.

Black Diamond Beta Mid shelter - $40

Also! A Black Diamond I-tent - $174.99 Used, but bomber!

Check out this link to photos!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0M3OUUwkM4BQ19iV0t3V1F4bUk?usp=sharing

Edited by nels0891

Is the tent still available? Very interested if it is. Sent a PM but haven't gotten a response yet.

Thanks!