House for rent in Beacon Hill

Ldawson

If it isn't cool to post this type of thing here, let me know, and I'll delete it.

Me and my girlfriend are moving out of our house in Beacon hill. (to North Bend right next to the little Si climbs, wohoo!) Our two roommates are staying there, and continuing the lease, so we are looking for someone (or another couple) to take over our portion of the lease. The lease ends in August. Our roommates are young skiers and climbers, one is a tech employee, and the other is a lawyer. They are cool dudes. It'd be great to find another climber/outdoorsy type to live there.

The house is sweet, it was remodeled a few years ago. It is only a block or so from the lightrail (easy to get to the airport for epic international trips). It's also got a sweet deck, with a hottub (tell all the ladies at the bar about that). The room that we are moving out of is on the bottom floor. there is an adjacent room that we used to store gear, that is mostly empty now. The house has 1-car driveway, but no garage. The rest of the parking is street parking.

Rent is 950 for 1 person, or 675 if two people move in. Utilities are an additional 60-80 bucks. Not exactly dirtbag prices, but hey, it's Seattle, that's not horrible.

Anyone interested? PM me for more info, or for pics.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days