Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fumes'.
Found 1 result
Due to a recent sewage-related basement flood (blech!) all my nicely wall-hung cams, draws, sling etc have been exposed to bleach/strong cleaner fumes. Should I be concerned about their safety? The liquid didn't touch them (it was on the floor, gear is hung on the wall) it just smells awfully hospital-ly in there. Also, the floor may end up being painted from the related damage. Should the climbing gear be removed during that? (Assuming its not already ruined.) Thanks!