FS: K2 Piste Off Skis, Rottefella bind, T2 boots

octavius

I'm selling my 11 year old Tele set. I used these for a few seasons and then they've been collecting dust in my gear closet since. Set has been used less then 20 times and I'd say they are in average to good condition. Probably a good set of rock skis or starter skis for somebody that doesn't want to spend a lot.

Some scratches here and there, no major base damage on the skis, edges need to be cleaned up. These are 11 years old and thus don't have that parabolic cut of more modern skis.

I've been out of the scene for a while and so I'm not even sure what to ask for these given their age. My main motivation is to clear out some space in my gear closet and hope somebody else gets some use out of these.

So I'm going to list the price as Best Offer. I'd like to move them in the next week or so.

I also have a set of Scarpa T2 boots for sale, same condition and usage history.

Skis: K2 Piste Off 190

Bindings: Rottefella Chilli Pepper

Boots: Scarpa T2 (size 11)

Contact me at glenn . pittenger at gmail with questions. I don't check my messages via this site daily so email will get a quicker response from me.

28vrpg8.jpg

2cys4d4.jpg

117zey8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic