Five Ten Moccasyms, Smith Sunglasses, Scarpa Laser

tstory

For sale:

Five Ten Moccasyms - $75

Size 9.5, worn but still in excellent condition, plenty of rubber left. Not stretched out yet.

Smith Dolen Sunglasses - $100

Like New in Box. These are the black frames with Polarchromic copper mirror lenses. The lenses are both polarized and photochromic, which means they change how dark they are with the ambient light conditions. The chromopop lenses are pretty sweet as well, they really do brighten up colors. They retail for $219, They're yours for $100. They are essentially brand new; I tried them on, wore them in the car for about 20 minutes, and decided they didn't fit. They come with the original box, semi-hard case, and lens cloth/bag.

Craigslist ad with more info/pictures here - http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/spo/5198791389.html

Scarpa Laser AT Boots, Size 12 - $60

Nearly brand new pair of Scarpa Laser boots, still have the size stickers from the manufacturer on them. I bought these secondhand from someone who had never used them, replaced the stock liners with a pair of Black Diamond liners with Boa closure. I skied in them a twice before deciding I wanted something stiffer. Great set of first boots for someone just wanting to try ski touring, or for someone who really loves the old lasers and wishes they had another pair. Shells are size 12, liners are a 29.5.

More info/pictures here - http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/spo/5198806801.html

Live in Woodinville, work in Ballard. I'm flexible and can likely meet you somewhere to drop items off.

Email me tobinstory@gmail.com

Edited by tstory

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic