WTB - Western Mountaineering Puma bag

trailnymph

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking for a Denali bag Feathered Friends rents them, they have a special expedition rate for longer trips. They have a Plover in the rental fleet (trivia nugget: only one they ever made in Gore DryLoft), which is the warmest women's specific bag around (I'm guessing you would prefer a women's bag based on the length you mention). It's a pretty sweet bag. If you don't plan on using it for multiple trips it's more cost effective to rent a bag once than to spend $700+ for something that will sit in your closet. More money left over for chocolate, whisky, and airfare!

Thanks for the tip! Hard to justify trading a ridiculous amount of dough for a bag of fluff but planning to use it on multiple, Rockies-in-the-winter type of trips so I think it'll get a fair amount of use. And so the gear room continues to grow....

I have a WM Lynx that is essentially new without the tags. Pulled it over me quilt style 1 night winter camping. Its Microfiber and the 6 foot length. Dark blue, weight is 3 lbs. Perfect condition. Will sell for $550.00 shipped from Moab Utah. Includes storage and stuff sack. Paypal, cash or check.