• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
wbk

sold! SOLD - Dynafit Titans - $100

These boots are bomb proof, pure rad!  They've always been a bit big for me and finally got newer boots that fit me better.  I'll miss these.  They are awesome for charging, and really useful for powering through the crud.  

Dynafit Titan backcountry ski boots as he has another pair and we are downsizing. These have the regular tech (pin) binding system at the toe. The Dynafit Titans are an older model, a bit heavier than some of the newer models on the market, but are a stiff boot, which makes for a great transition into the backcountry. These boots have seen lots of turns in the backcountry, which is reflected in the price, but still work great! 4 buckle system with upper booster strap, walk mode, Intuition liners, Mondo size 27.5 (about men's 9.5), 312mm boot sole length.mydynafitboots.jpg.1ae5f04b48901c25f72e7e88f15f1d2e.jpg

Do you still have the boots I see you're in Bend I'm in Portland I've been trying to hold a pair of these boots for many years and I just broke another piece could really use these boots..

Erik 503 737 8566

Sorry sold these last night.  Will update my post.  Thanks for reaching out.