When the Jetboil Personal Cooking System first came onto the market in 2004, it was truly a “game changer” for..
Tag Archives: Stoves
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Johannesburg - 1957 NE Rib 08/01/2020 August 10, 2020Trip: Johannesburg - 1957 NE Rib Trip Date: 08/01/2020 Trip Report: Here is my report with photos for the mighty Johannesburg: Spokalpine Amazingly, we shared the face with Karsten and Matt (Karsten posted a trip report on CC right after their climb) but used different starts. As a result, we never even saw each other […]
- [TR] Cowlitz Chimney - Standard 08/01/2020 August 8, 2020Trip: Cowltiz Chimney - Standard Trip Date: 08/01/2020 Trip Report: Seems like it's been nothing but a summer of Smootin'. Save a solo trip in the Teanaway, I've strung together a contiguous streak of getting me lots of Smooty (and following in the footsteps of the Choss Dawg Millionaires). This past weekend I set my […]
- [TR] South Sister - Up-Down-Swimmin' Around 08/05/2020 August 8, 2020Trip: South Sister - Up-Down-Swimmin' Around Trip Date: 08/05/2020 Trip Report: Tyler and I had a really fun day out on and around South Sister, full of: walking, trotting/cantering, scree pawing, scree skiing, boot skiing, serious-ass-abrasion glissading, lake swimming, shoe-emptying, and only a small amount of shivering. We went up the south side trail in […]
- [TR] Slesse, BC, Canada - NE Buttress - *Descent update* 08/07/2020 August 7, 2020Trip: Slesse, BC, Canada - NE Buttress - *Descent update* Trip Date: 08/07/2020 Trip Report: Some bivis are better than others! August 2019 A trusty Subaru Forrester got us into the Memorial Trail where we bivied before the long day ahead. While climbing the NE Buttress, Slesse shed ice from a hidden hanging pocket glacier […]
- Buttress on south side of Ruth Creek along Hannegan Pass trail? August 7, 2020What’s this buttress called? Routes? Topos? Beta? It’s on the opposite side of Ruth Creek from Mamie Peak. It descends off of the north side of Nooksack Ridge between Ruth and Sefrit (not the similarly named Nooksack Ridge which is nearby between Nooksack Tower and Shuksan’s summit).