Extended periods of climbing or long alpine adventures have a way of simultaneously being both beneficial for the body and..
Tag Archives: Injury prevention
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- current North Sister conditions beta June 10, 2021Anyone have beta on a recent June 2021 climb of the North & Middle Sisters?
- [TR] Whitehorse - Lone Tree Pass 05/22/2021 June 9, 2021Trip: Whitehorse - Lone Tree Pass Trip Date: 05/22/2021 Trip Report: I first climbed Whitehorse early on as I began climbing. I thought it would be a great way to introduce my son to steeper terrain with the short ramp on the top, and it's always a good conditioner as a day trip. Last year […]
- [TR] Anderson - Eel Glacier 05/30/2021 June 8, 2021Trip: Anderson - Eel Glacier Trip Date: 05/30/2021 Trip Report: I've been wanting to climb Anderson for years, and finally had a chance this Memorial Day weekend. My son and I drove up separately from my friend Noel on Friday night, arriving after 10:30. There was already a number of cars parked at the end […]
- [TR] Jack - Nohokomeen Headwall 05/30/2021 June 5, 2021Trip: Jack - Nohokomeen Headwall Trip Date: 05/30/2021 Trip Report: Ever since this route has become popular, I've wanted to check it out. Jack is hard to ignore from anywhere, but especially from Ross Lake, where my family and I typically like to camp for a week each August. While I have climbed Jack from […]
- [TR] Mount Shuksan - Sulphide Glacier 05/30/2021 June 4, 2021Trip: Mount Shuksan - Sulphide Glacier Trip Date: 05/30/2021 Trip Report: Mount Shuksan via Sulphide Glacier for some corn farming, mostly sharing for conditions update. Th > 3.5 miles to Shannon Ridge is a slog. Fun turns to be had around 7,000FT We did not get up to the Summit Pyramid, but heard it was […]