It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Search Gear Prices
- No categories
- [TR] Cashmere Peak (8501') - South Ridge 09/11/2021 September 15, 2021Trip: Cashmere Peak (8501') - South Ridge Trip Date: 09/11/2021 Trip Report: Cashmere Peak (8501') – Eightmile Lake Trail Approach – Sept 11-12, 2021 (Sat, Sun). The weekend weather in the Leavenworth area was looking good. I texted DanO and he was game for a climb. We headed for the Alpine Lakes Area, why not, […]
- [TR] Chiwaukum Range - Chiwaukum High Route 09/09/2021 September 15, 2021Trip: Chiwaukum Range - Chiwaukum High Route Trip Date: 09/09/2021 Trip Report: This definitely isn't alpine climbing, and nothing exceeded class 3, but I think it is kinda interesting... John Berude and I completed a high traverse of the Chiwaukum Range in a single push. We started at the Lake Ethel Trailhead and ended at […]
- [TR] The Brothers (6842') - Lena Lake Trail / Hourglass 09/05/2021 September 15, 2021Trip: The Brothers (6842') - Lena Lake Trail / Hourglass Trip Date: 09/05/2021 Trip Report: The Brothers (6842')– Lena Lake Trail Approach – Sept 5-6, 2021 (Sun, Mon). I climbed The Brothers (6842') over the holiday weekend. I started the climb from the Lena Lake Trailhead off Hamma Hamma Rd. The weather was in the […]
- [TR] Yellowjacket Tower - Standard - East 09/12/2021 September 14, 2021Trip: Yellowjacket Tower - Standard - East Trip Date: 09/12/2021 Trip Report: After getting rained out beginning our approach to half moon crags in the morning after bailing on attempting ragged edge, K and I shot for Leavenworth for some surely dry times and granite with our sights on something alpiney. We settled on yellowjacket […]
- [TR] Dragontail Peak, NE Towers - This, My Friend 09/12/2021 September 13, 2021Trip: Dragontail Peak, NE Towers - This, My Friend Trip Date: 09/12/2021 Trip Report: Yesterday Kat and I climbed "This, My Friend" on the east aspect of Dragontail Peak. The route is only a year old at this point and is getting alot of attention, for good reason. Hats off to the FA party for […]