Have you ever come up short on a rappel when you remember that you’d managed to make it before? How..
Tag Archives: Climbing Ropes
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- Chewuch Rd, and Thirtymile drainage climbing development. June 15, 2021I was curious about route development in the upper Chewuch/Thirtymile drainage near Winthrop. Are there resources? I’ve run into a bunch of dead ends.
- [TR] Ruth Gorge - Kuriositeten and Mount Bradley plus others 04/26/2021 June 12, 2021Trip: Ruth Gorge - Kuriositeten and Mount Bradley plus others Trip Date: 04/26/2021 Trip Report: I am a little late in posting this because I had a 3 week Denali expedition right after this trip. So I am just now getting back into the swing of regular life and unpacking. Anyway I figured I would […]
- current North Sister conditions beta June 10, 2021Anyone have beta on a recent June 2021 climb of the North & Middle Sisters?
- [TR] Whitehorse - Lone Tree Pass 05/22/2021 June 9, 2021Trip: Whitehorse - Lone Tree Pass Trip Date: 05/22/2021 Trip Report: I first climbed Whitehorse early on as I began climbing. I thought it would be a great way to introduce my son to steeper terrain with the short ramp on the top, and it's always a good conditioner as a day trip. Last year […]
- [TR] Anderson - Eel Glacier 05/30/2021 June 8, 2021Trip: Anderson - Eel Glacier Trip Date: 05/30/2021 Trip Report: I've been wanting to climb Anderson for years, and finally had a chance this Memorial Day weekend. My son and I drove up separately from my friend Noel on Friday night, arriving after 10:30. There was already a number of cars parked at the end […]