The C14 is a technical climbing oriented crampon with a variety of configurations, similar to the Black Diamond Cyborg or..
Tag Archives: CAMP
CAMP and its sub-brand Cassin have offered a steady line of nice tools over the past decade (and beyond of..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Mount Thomson - West Ridge 07/13/2019 July 14, 2019Trip: Mount Thomson - West Ridge Trip Date: 07/13/2019 Trip Report: We left the car from the PCT trailhead at 4:40am. We decided to take the old commonwealth trail to save a mile, which soon had us hiking up the trail to red mountain. After backtracking and getting lost again, we bushwacked up to the […]
- [TR] Dhaulagiri - Life and Death on the 7th tallest peak in the world. Nepal - Normal 05/20/2018 July 11, 2019Trip: Dhaulagiri Nepal - Normal Trip Date: 05/20/2018 Trip Report: Intro This write up is my personal experience of our attempt to climb the 7th tallest peak in the world, Dhaulagiri. I brought my iPad along on the trip with the intent to write down details daily or as often as I could when returning […]
- [TR] Mount Jefferson - Jefferson Park Glacier 07/05/2019 July 11, 2019Trip: Mount Jefferson - Jefferson Park Glacier Trip Date: 07/05/2019 Trip Report: Jefferson Park Glacier was in our sights, but warm weather in the forecast made us a bit wary. The freezing level was around 13k with overnight temps on the summit in the low 40s. Glacier Peak was also on our list, so we […]
- [TR] Glacier Peak - Standard - south rib via N. Fork Sauk River 07/09/2019 July 9, 2019Trip: Glacier Peak - Standard - south rib via N. Fork Sauk River Trip Date: 07/7-8/2019 Trip Report: Two day trip up standard route with Abram. Seems about the best time of year. Several small cravasses to step over below Disappointment Peak. Snow conditions were optimal! Long approach and hike out. Go light. Thanks for […]
- [TR] Sahale - Sahale Glacier/South Face 06/30/2019 July 8, 2019Trip: Sahale - Sahale Glacier/South Face Trip Date: 06/30/2019 Trip Report: We (team of 3) arrived at the trailhead around 6am and got moving a bit after. Immediately there was a bear on the trail, and it cut a few switchbacks staying near us as we made our way up. Made it to cascade pass […]