The C14 is a technical climbing oriented crampon with a variety of configurations, similar to the Black Diamond Cyborg or..
Tag Archives: CAMP
CAMP and its sub-brand Cassin have offered a steady line of nice tools over the past decade (and beyond of..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Chair Peak - NE Buttress 12/09/2019 December 10, 2019Trip: Chair Peak - NE Buttress Trip Date: 12/09/2019 Trip Report: Went out to Chair peak yesterday in search of mixed conditions and found exactly what we were searching for. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day, but would have preferred a few more clouds to shade us and the route from the blazing […]
- [TR] Huckleberry Mountain - The Trail 11/30/2019 December 5, 2019Trip: Huckleberry Mountain - The Trail Trip Date: 11/30/2019 Trip Report: In perhaps the longest shoulder season in 43 years what is a man to do? Ski areas closed, backcountry boney, ice thin, wet and scrappy....sigh. I guess it is time to slog up a bump in a scenic part of the range and take […]
- [TR] Lennox Mountain - Goat Basin Ice Climbs FAIL 11/30/2019 December 1, 2019Trip: Lennox Mountain - Goat Basin Ice Climbs FAIL Trip Date: 11/30/2019 Trip Report: TLDR: the approach is pretty heinous without snow coverage. Lots of climbable ice, even in the lower basin at 2500 ft, but the approach terrain is confusing, brushy, and rugged. Long version: I've long been curious about the Dave Burdick ice […]
- [TR] Dragontail Peak - North East Couloir 11/23/2019 November 25, 2019Trip: Dragontail Peak - North East Couloir Trip Date: 11/23/2019 Trip Report: I got out for a stellar day with Kyle and Daniel on Saturday (November 23, 2019). Following a few weeks of mostly high pressure and moderate temps, but with a storm front moving in, we were curious about conditions in the Stuart Range. […]
- [TR] Big Bear! - Brushtissima 11/11/2019 November 18, 2019Trip: Big Bear! - Brushtissima Trip Date: 11/11/2019 Trip Report: With all this attention on the NW couloir on Eldorado the past few weeks, Kit and I succeeded on a smash and grab ascent of BIG BEAR! last weekend. @Kit is in the midst of a noble mission to climb all the Cascadian peaks visible […]