The C14 is a technical climbing oriented crampon with a variety of configurations, similar to the Black Diamond Cyborg or..
Tag Archives: CAMP
CAMP and its sub-brand Cassin have offered a steady line of nice tools over the past decade (and beyond of..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Constance - South Chute 08/10/2020 August 12, 2020Trip: Constance - South Chute Trip Date: 08/10/2020 Trip Report: With a weird forecast this week my son and I decided to convert our planned five-day trip to the North Cascades to a more modest 2-3 day summit of Constance. We headed over to the peninsula moderately early Sunday morning, arriving at a full road-end […]
- [TR] Stuart Range Traverse - Stuart to Dtail 08/10/2020 August 11, 2020Trip: Stuart Range Traverse - SRT Trip Date: 08/10/2020 Trip Report: Should maybe be titled Stuart Range Traverse* because there's always some disclaimer in there, good style is just about doing it with as few asterisks as possible. My main asterisk is I didn't actually summit Sherpa. I'm also no Peter Croft, but based off […]
- [TR] Mt Shuksan - Fisher Chimneys 08/09/2020 August 11, 2020Trip: Mt Shuksan - Fisher Chimneys Trip Date: 08/09/2020 Trip Report: On Sunday my friend and I attempted a car to car climb of the Fisher Chimneys, so here's a quick conditions update. The road was gated at the Chain Lakes trail head, about 0.35 miles before the Lake Ann trail head, although I believe […]
- [TR] Johannesburg - 1957 NE Rib 08/01/2020 August 10, 2020Trip: Johannesburg - 1957 NE Rib Trip Date: 08/01/2020 Trip Report: Here is my report with photos for the mighty Johannesburg: Spokalpine Amazingly, we shared the face with Karsten and Matt (Karsten posted a trip report on CC right after their climb) but used different starts. As a result, we never even saw each other […]
- [TR] Cowlitz Chimney - Standard 08/01/2020 August 8, 2020Trip: Cowltiz Chimney - Standard Trip Date: 08/01/2020 Trip Report: Seems like it's been nothing but a summer of Smootin'. Save a solo trip in the Teanaway, I've strung together a contiguous streak of getting me lots of Smooty (and following in the footsteps of the Choss Dawg Millionaires). This past weekend I set my […]