FS: Garmont Vetta Plus (old version) - ~Mens 10.5

OlympicMtnBoy

Nearly new Garmont Vetta Plus approach/hiking/climbing boots. These are a couple of years old and are the earlier yellow model Vetta Plus, but there was little changed other than the color. They are nearly the same as the current Vetta Plus version which is $250 new and have the heel for a "newmatic" type crampon (rear bail, front strap). I got a good deal on these but they are just a tad small (seem to run a little small as I normally wear a 10.5). Size is 10.5 US or 44.5 EU. They have only been worn a couple of times to try them out on cragging trips. The soles and insides show basically no wear. I did waterproof the leather with snoseal so it's not as bright yellow anymore.

These are a great boot for 3 season scrambling and climbing and I even did a 5.8 climb at Tieton with them just to try them out. Let me know if you'd like to try them on.

$75 for cc.com folks!

Garmont Vetta Plus is a versatile boot for mixed mountaineering, big walls and day hikes with technical sections When you value mobility and speed, this boot has the mobility of an approach shoe with the protection of a mountaineering boot Features: Resist rocks and sharp ice to these shoes have a tough split-grain leather upper Blend load-bearing stability with a walkable flex and cushions your stride with a microporous rubber midsole The lace-to-toe design offers agility and comfort while climbing The polyurethane heel ledge provides crampon security Sticky Vibram Sebolet outsole Specifications: Weight per pair: 3 pounds Upper: Leather Midsole: Microporous Outsole: Vibram

IMG_5992.JPGIMG_5992.JPG

Having problems with the photo gallery, more pics here: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/spo/1933134042.html.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...