Backpacks, Suunto Ambit2, Hilleberg Tent & jackets

CapitalNathan

Local pick up in Olympia, I'll also be bouncing up to Seattle before too long. Otherwise I'm happy to ship at buyers expense. Photos available here

Suunto Ambit 2 GPS Watch w/ sapphine crystal face $200 NOW $150

-Barometric altimeter

-Compass

-Basic GPS navigation

-Heart Rate Monitor

-Comes with heart rate chest strap, recently replaced watch band and charge cable

More info at http://www.suunto.com/en-us/products/sports-watches/suunto-ambit2/suunto-ambit2-sapphire-hr

Really cool tool to play around with. You can program in a bunch of different modes and get real time stats on your adventures, knock out some basic GPS navigation and monitor your heart rate. The sapphire crystal face is damn near indestructible, theres a couple scrapes along the bezel but the watch face its self is very clean.

Mammut Trion Pro 50+ Backpack - $90

-50 liters, expandable to about 60

-Highly weather resistant, its last trip was a very soggy slog and the contents stayed dry.

Bergans of Norway 30L Pack - $25

-Trusty old ski pack. Its decidedly old school and not very light but it'll outlive me I'm sure. Great for a beater ski pack, around town or day hikes.

Marmot Softshell - M - $60 NOW $50

-I think this is the previous version of the current ROM jacket

-Gore Windstopped in the front and shoulders, breathable material on the back and pits

-Picked this up at an REI garage sale, it was returend because "the logo on the arm was peeling off." Didn't end up wearing it much

OR Uberlayer Jacket - M - $200 NOW $180

-Polertec Alpha insulation, the latest and greatest in breathable insulation.

-Brand spankin' new in the plastic

-Retail is $300

I'll also put out some feelers on a Hilleberg Nallo 2 tent. Its in great shape and comes with the optional mesh inner. There's one quarter inch nick in the outer fabric on the vestibule, easily fixed with some seam grip. I was thinking around $650 for the tent and mesh inner (normally $750 + $160). Pictures on request

I also have a Hilleberg Unna with mesh inner. Its only ever been on two or three trips. Comes with a footprint and mesh inner. $700 Pictures on request

Edited by CapitalNathan

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic