Consistent climbing partner in the Seattle area

Midwestbuddha

I'm looking for a consistent climbing partner for all aspects of climbing. I'm fairly new to the sport but I have experience in ice axe and crampon use. Little but some rope team experience and unfortunately no crevasse rescue experience yet...I have all the basic gear Ice axe, crampons, helmet and harness but I lack one important piece and that's a vehicle. I live in the city so I don't own a vehicle but I'll always chip in for gas and any other expenses needed.

I'm fit and very active! I like climbing alpine style and going quick and light but always conscious of safety. My main climbing goal is to complete the Washington top 100 list and so far I have only checked Mt Adams off my list and I have 99 more to go.

I'm also brand new to rock climbing and so far I've only climbed class 3 scramble routes outside. I have a membership at Vertical world so I'm also looking for a climbing gym partner as well. I usually go around 9am during the week and sometimes on the weekend.

I'm always free on the weekends when it comes to climbing!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic