WTB: Softshell pants, synthetic jacket, fleece

shicky66

I'm looking to pick up a few layers for climbing and ski touring, and I'd like to save some $$$ by buying used. I'm looking for:

- Softshell pants (OR Cirque or equiv)

- Midlayer fleece (OR Radiant or equiv)

- Synthetic insulated jacket (Rab Xenon, Atom LT or equiv)

I'm also looking for a pair of midweight, dexterous gloves such as the OR Stormbreaker. If anyone has anything that they're looking to get rid of let me know. I fit a men's medium jacket and have a 31 inseam.

Thanks,

Joe

jscicchitano2@gmail.com

Edited by shicky66

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some things to consider-

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/fs-base-midlayer-and-stand-alone-wicking-tops-and-jacket---nordic-track-marmot-tnf-rei-fleece-zip-ts-and-a-crewneck/111849320

Campmore 300 Weight Fleece Zippered Pull Over - Men's size medium thick polester fleece. Bluish gray in color. Cut full through the armpits and at the neck for layering. Hardly used condition. Asking $24.00, shipped.

REI Loose Fitting Tights - Robust and durable, tightly knit 100% nylon stretch fabric suitable for alpine and cooler temperatures. Size medium, inseam 32", in black. Abrasion resistant stretch fabric excellent for climbing but would also work well for running, hiking, cross country skiing, you name it. Elastic and draw cord waist, ankle to calf zippers, zippered hand and rear pockets. Sweet pair of tights that are in very lightly used condition. Asking $25.00, shipped.

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/fs-3-mens-fleece-vests---tnf-patagonia-ems---mediums/112086500

Cheers, Norm

Edited by normankirk