Oct 9th Pub Club

miker

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

74th St Ale House sounds like a PLAN to Me!!

I will see al there ~6ish.

Cavie, you bringing the rest of the stuff you wanna sell??

Maybe we should have a big rummage sale tonight, I am looking to buy stuff, but it has to be good stuff. wink.gif

Miker

To get to 74th Street Ale House from I-5, exit at 80th or 85th Street North (it may be Northeast at that point, but it is exit 172), and head west about one mile. After crossing Aurora, turn left (S) on Greenwood Avenue North, and look for 7401 Greenwood Avenue North, on the corner of 74th Street (right side, heading south). Alternatively, head west on 50th Street Northeast from the U. District (50th is the second option if northbound at exit 169). At .7 miles from I-5, stay in the right lane and go straight ahead at Greenlake Way. 50th will pass beneath Aurora, and a forced right turn will put you on Phinney Way, which becomes Greenwood.

Happy to report another fun pub club gathering last night. For those of you who didn't make it to the 74th Street Ale House, we talked about climbing, drank some beer, checked out Chris-w's photos from recent climbing trips, and drank some more beer.

For those who made it, thanks for paying up your tabs this week before taking off. Lizard Brain - good to meet you in person. Also Dr. Jay thanks for making amends for last week. wink.gif

See ya'll next week! Who's hosting?