Looking for regular climbing partner in Seattle

SidR

I'm looking for a regular climbing partner to go to a climbing/bouldering gym in Seattle (don't care which one, as long as it's in Seattle and not the east side) to lead/boulder on weekdays (evenings after, or mornings before work are both fine), and go outside on weekends.

I've been climbing or and off for the past decade or so and want to climb harder/more regularly. I TR 5.10 and lead 5.8-5.9 sport and 5.7 trad. Looking to do alpine rock (moderate routes are fine) and go cragging outside. I also just started doing glacier climbs as of this summer and am hoping to do that more as well.

- Sid

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sid,

I climb at Stone Gardens in Ballard and would be interested in a regular partner for weekday climbing there. I also try to get out most weekends to go cragging, or into the alpine if the weather is nice. I climb around your same grade, and am also trying to train and climb more regularly and harder. Let me know if you're interested.

Tobin

Hello folks,

1. Me and my brother hoping to climb some moderates on Washington Pass on Saturday September 17...

2. Both climb similar grades of alpine rock with tons of glacier experience....

3. Want to meet up at Washington Pass morning of 17th?

Edited by JGibson

• 2 weeks later...