Mikey Likes Rocks

matt_warfield

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hp_scanDS_101260112718.jpg

Mikey is one motivated dude.. here's a shot i took when we did ZM together in the fall/winter of '97.. his friend Blair met us at the bottom of the rappels with cold guiness and peanut brittle.. I feel pretty honored to have climbed with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Pink! Dude that is a great old photo. I actually came across our ZM slides not that long ago. What a trip eh? Still look back at those days and think how crazy we were. It's no wonder that I've got so much grey hair these days!

And that is the jacket that got skunked! Remember rolling into Vegas afterwards and still smelling like skunk?

Edited by Wallstein

• 3 weeks later...
Pink! Dude that is a great old photo. I actually came across our ZM slides not that long ago. What a trip eh? Still look back at those days and think how crazy we were. It's no wonder that I've got so much grey hair these days!

And that is the jacket that got skunked! Remember rolling into Vegas afterwards and still smelling like skunk?

ah man!! yes, i love this photo... i never saw the pics that you took! The Skunk was classic, i can still smell it on that tattered hall bag. You're just not a dirtbag until you climb a big wall smelling like a skunk... That was a trip mister! Ear to Ear, all the way :)

Good Climbing article linked: this thread went from interesting to awesome with your picture and then Mikey showing up Pink. Great stuff. Mikey currently has the picture of Potter soloing Heaven as his home page shot. http://www.mikeylikesrocks.com/index

Click that link to Schaefers page and the whole screen lights up with that one. Wow!