Hey DFA and other lefties

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes greg, i am absolutely and wholly uninformed. i do not read a variety of news sources from local, national and international publications. i have not taken any time to consider and research the issues before forming my opinions. yes of course since they are different than yours they wrong. of course what you believe is the only truth. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif i suppose the only right thing to believe is church on sunday, pres. shrub has sound economic and foreign policy, and that evolution is myth eh? bite me!

Right you are, GregW. The "liberal" media is lying when they spew Bush administration rhetoric for a year and a half without questionning it. And they must also be lying when they point out that there are some who question, on the eve of a war, why nowhere in all that rhetoric has he told us why we are going into Iraq. To protect us from a threat to our homeland? To free oppressed peoples? Even you gotta agree that those are not the reasons we are heading there.

You may think it is a good idea to head into Iraq. God knows that there are lots of people who do. But is there anything wrong with asking when is Bush going to address the matter honestly?

i think they call that dumb texan syndrome..(no OFFENSE TEX)

Way to drink in the liberal media's diet of lies and misinformation, Erik. Frankly, I expected better.

bob...bob...is that you???

greg...

i make my own decisions...i dont even watch you liberal media.....let alone tv....

though i will admit if our foregin policy was more like the movie "Blue Crush" i would certainly be more inclined to participate.

all government is drunk on power...liberal, conservative...green...they are all tasting the power..you think they give a fugg?? i dont..

i got a book for you my friend....

go...Trilateral Commision!!!

bigdrink.gif

yeah what mattp said!

thanks matt, well stated. Greg W got me a little riled up. That's exactly it. I'd like to at very least have the Pres. explain his logic. Couldn't he at least humor me w/a little foreplay before he goes sending the troops into action and blowing off the big guns?

go...Trilateral Commision!!!

bigdrink.gif

I work for the Trilateral Commission and am forwarding your comments to the head of our security department. You will be visited to discuss your "views" in detail.

sweet!!! i have wanted to talk to them...the bilberbeggers and commision on foregin affairs...

i hope they are ready for me!!!!

i have already read the cia methods of torture and shit....pops made us brush up on all our governments workings when we were kids....

bring it fat ole rich boys...

pitty.gifpitty.gifpitty.gifpitty.gifpitty.gif

Did you guys hear about the new poll? Over 50% of Americans now believe that some or most of the 9-11 hijackers were Iraqi nationals and that Saddam Hussein was a driving force behind the WTC bombings. This in contrast to earlier polls that showed that a plurality of the American public actually knew that most of the hijackers were Saudis and NONE were Iraqis.

So in less than a year and a half, history as it exists in the minds of the American people has been rewritten. Despite (or should I say with the help of?) the non-stop media coverage, Bush has been able to pull a sucessfull "bait and switch" from Osama to Saddam, and Americans are less aware of the facts of 9/11/01 than they were even a year ago. Hey, in another 6 months, maybe 50% of Americans will believe that Saddam was behind the attack on Pearl Harbor?

Who says propaganda doesn't work?

I'm sick of GW's Iraq bullshit. If we have so much info on Saddam's military then send in some special forces, surround a nasty example of weapons of mass destruction, take some pictures and show them to everyone.

I'm tired of this bullshit about how the government knows Saddam has some bad shit, but we can't tell you.

I have no doubt that Saddam is a major prick, but I just can't see him endangering his hold on power by using weapons of mass destruction on the US or Israel.

GW by his stance on Iraq is causing economic uncertainty to continue.

Totally agree w/ AlpineK...w/o proof this is madness. At least w/ Hitler, the world knew what was up...

Saddam's in a barrel like a fish w/ a lot of BIG GUNS pointing at him. He's been in power for a long time and knows who/what he can fuck with and get away with it. Why not just leave in the stupid barrel and keep the guns pointing at him. He'd be stupid to try anything. I don't trust Bush.

BTW...a cable has been sent to all us embassies to prepare to vacate at a moment's notice...look's like shit is brewing up right next to the fan...gonna be a big spray when it hits...

The "inspectors" wouldn't even have been allowed back into Iraq if GW had not threatened force! You lefties crack me up.

Hey! Do you suppose France and Germany don't want us to invade Iraq because we might uncover the fact that these two countries were the primary sponsors of Iraq's nuclear program in the first place?

If it were not for the Isreali's taking out his first n-program in 1983, Saddam would be running the whole mideast show right now.

I don't know if invading Iraq is the right thing to do. But the "anti-war" crowd that gathered in DC last weekend were nothing but a bunch of assorted kooks with a hatred of America and nothing positive or constructive to add to this debate.

Edited by Fairweather

I don't know if invading Iraq is the right thing to do. But the "anti-war" crowd that gathered in DC last weekend were nothing but a bunch of assorted kooks with a hatred of America and nothing positive or constructive to add to this debate.

Whooo! Way to keep things nice and simple! Careful you don't put any more thought into it than that, you may realize you've been walking about with head in ass for most of your life! hellno3d.gif

don't be so smug. Before you can ask that question, you should have to answer why inspections stopped in the first place and why should they have restarted. Don't forget you guys still have to provide evidence for rearmaments and immediate danger. Pretending that anyone is going to cooperate willingly while we have been bombing them for the past decade is either sheer lunacy or hypocrisy.