Gear closet cleaning

lamanite

Making room for new gear. Will try to post some pics later or msg me for pics:

Bibler Bombshelter tent

Purchased new and set up once in my backyard to test it out. Not seam-sealed yet. I've since purchased a larger Hilleberg tent so I need to get this one off of my shelf - $500

Easton Rimrock 3P Tent color "Grasshopper"

http://www.backpacker.com/gear/tents/easton-mountain-products-rimrock-3p/

Used once - $150

Exped Downmat 7 with pump sack Black size short

purchased in 2008 and used to sleep on the snow twice. Was plenty warm but I've moved on to an XTherm. $40

Gossamer gear bug canopy

$10

Feathered Friends Volant Pants

Pertex XT shell, size Medium. Still new in the bag with tags attached. They didn't fit so I thought maybe they would fit my wife when I could convince her to do some mountaineering. Turns out that's not gonna happen and they've been sitting on the shelf new in the bag for a year now... - $250

Marmot driclime windshirt - older version (2008?) with handwarmer pockets and vertical chest pocket zip color red size Medium. I bought this off of eBay after my beloved original Driclime windshirt died a horrible death the laundry. The newer Driclime windshirts no longer come with handwarmer pockets so I found this one New on ebay but never ended up using it. - $40

Marmot driclime jacket - hooded. I think it may be the Marmot Ether jacket. Size M in black. has handwarmer pockets. Used three times around town and spent a trip at the bottom of my pack - $45

Edited by lamanite

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic