Need weekday climbing partners

mbk914

New to the Seattle area and looking for climbing partners. I can lead mid 5.10s sport and 5.9 trad. I'm happy to crag, multipitch, day trips, multi day trip, lead, follow, just as long as I'm climbing. I have a car, rope, gear. Weekday = fewer crowds!

914five8four38zero5

Edited by mbk914

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trang,

I noticed a few people on Mt. Project looking for the same:

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/pacific-northwest-partners/105795214

As for myself, I wouldn't mind finding someone to go check out the nice granite cragging at exit 47 near Snoq. Pass. It's been about 30 years since I last visited the place... Also, my knee is recovering from an injury, so am mainly looking to TR or follow routes. But there are some great cracks there, 5.7 to 5.12.

Half-day trip is fine, any day Thurs - Sunday. gmail me 'jontne'.

Edited by JonNelson

Jon, thanks a lot for the tip. I'll check out the posting on Mountain Project.

I'll also check out exit 47 and let you know. At the moment I'd prefer to climb in Squamish since I'm already here but could head back early if I don't find a partner.

Sorry to hear about your partner bailing -- particularly in such a fantastic area.

Good luck!

And I'm hoping that Exit 47, aka, the "Fun Forest" has not been reclaimed by the forest...It has had a bit of a publicity problem, with it appearing only in Cramer's Sky Valley Rock (despite not even being in the Skykomish Valley!)