Glacier/alpine partners July 1-7 (& all summer)

climberclark

Hello,

I have the week of July 1-7 free and looking for partners to get up in the mountains. I'm based out of Portland, so was planning to drive up North. Looking at North side of Adams, Baker, Rainier, Shuksan, or something in the Enchantments. Down for snow or rock climbing, have experience with glacier travel, climbing on steep snow, and leading alpine rock up to 5.8.

Pretty much up for any adventure!

Also have lots of availability for the rest of the summer, and always looking for people to climb with.

Clark

503two7seven37five0

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested. Also based in Portland. Have glacier experience and have some exposure to crevasse rescue. Getting into ski mountaineering too. Have been up to 21k feet in Bolivia, and lesser easyish peaks in Peru. My normal climbing partner is my brother, but he's based in Bend and works 8 day shifts, so looking for other people to climb with as well. Trying to get up into the North Cascades more, though I'd like to do Jefferson as well. Send me a PM if you're still looking.

Thanks,

Kevin.

I am free over the long weekend and I would be interested in climbing the N face of Shuksan, a rout on Cutthroat peak, or maybe something you have in mind?

I have quite a few years of experience, including some guiding and I volunteer in Mountain Rescue. Probably up for leading 5.8, easy alpine ice, or whatever glacier problem comes a long. I have all the toys, located in Bellingham, with reliable car. I could be tempted by pretty much any opportunity to get out.

Hey everyone,

I'm climbing Rainier tomorrow and Saturday, but would be down for a shorter route Sunday/Monday. N ridge Baker sounds fun. I'm up for whatever though. And still looking for partners next week till the 7th as well.

Please text me at 5032773750 to discuss plans