Just moved to Wenatchee.

AnthonyL

Hey there,

I just moved to Wenatchee. I have a lot of rock and ice gear and a car. I'm looking for someone who wants to climb once in awhile. I'd like to do some relatively easy multipitch this summer/fall. I haven't been able to climb more than twice in about 2 months of being here, but I'm a farmer so I don't think I've fallen out of shape. That being said, I'd like to lead easy stuff for a bit (5.6,.7,.8). I feel confident in following well into the 10s and 11s.

Basically, if you're looking for a partner to climb with in Leavenworth or anywhere else, drop me a line. I'm open to pretty much whatever. I don't know anyone here and I'm itching to climb.

Best,

Anthony

Edited by AnthonyLubetski

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Haireball?

No camping permit needed after Monday night, I was thinking to walk up Tues for a night or two. Never actually been up to the enchantment lakes. Live in Eburg for the past couple years, am more familiar with Ingalls area/south side trails but have been to Colchuck in past. Was thinking to head up ingalls to crystal creek to the lakes... My gear is good and I'm fine w/ crappy weather. I'm hoping you have a comment here..

Bill