• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
David_Parker

Skiing on Thursday

Naw, Fern is cool, I wouldn't fight with her, anyway she might just kick my butt...and yes I know when I tired of TLG's repetitive tired old tactics, I can hand her off the AK for a little of his special brand of punishment! cantfocus.gif

This whole discussion is funny.

If you are a good skier you will eventually push your limits and fuck up.

If you wear a helmet then good for you. I don't cause I started skiing way before helmets were even considered for non downhill racers, and because I seem to be really good at taking a hit. boxing_smiley.gif

Bottom line; in a race between Allison and TLG my money is on TLG. bigdrink.gif

Yeah, mine too. But in a head-butting contest between Allison, TLG and AlpineK I'm not so sure. I would have to figure out who's wearing the helmet first.

Being a crappy skier I have to say fucking up is the usual outcome yelrotflmao.gif

Poop, now that Kurt's invited himself into the battle cage, I feel the need to bow out. He and I have agreed to refrain from taking shots at one another, and if any more is said, it could get, well, not so funny.

I'm sure TLG and I will go at it in a nearby forum soon. Until then, stock up on the Bud, and the lawn chairs...and of course...DON'T FORGET YOUR HELMET! hahaha.gif

My helmet rezembles that of evil canevil... you know the one, stars and stripes... I had my old skate helmet painted like it, and where it for skating, biking, skiing, and some climbing if I think I need it... mushsmile.gif

A who..what?
a lawngoddess boytoy with a shaven chest tongue.gif

what is a LAWNgoddess? wink.gif

a lawngoddess boytoy with a shaven chest tongue.gif

what is a LAWNgoddess? wink.gif

lawn, boulder, mountain summit - who cares? it's the goddess part that's important. wink.gif