Skiing on Thursday

David_Parker

Whats wrong with wearing a brain buket wile skiing, Iwas at the monuntain sat., and gave my self a cuncustion because of poor judgement on that issue... I was doing a flat mute5 off one of the table tops at Batchular, and shot past the landing, it was still early, so I landed on a patch of ice... needless to say my feet came out from under me and I banged my head really hard on the ice... crazy.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong with wearing a brain buket wile skiing, Iwas at the monuntain sat., and gave my self a cuncustion because of poor judgement on that issue... I was doing a flat mute5 off one of the table tops at Batchular, and shot past the landing, it was still early, so I landed on a patch of ice... needless to say my feet came out from under me and I banged my head really hard on the ice...

Muffy, that you? hahaha.gif

IM, I tried it once last year, was a total 'tard, and have resigned myself to 'tardiness on Rando for a while....we'll see in a couple of months after I have a full season of being back on regular skis if I can do any better.

Plus I am a liability in the BC until I get some semblance of avy skillz, but I am working on that too. grin.gif

Whats wrong with wearing a brain buket wile skiing, Iwas at the monuntain sat., and gave my self a cuncustion because of poor judgement on that issue... I was doing a flat mute5 off one of the table tops at Batchular, and shot past the landing, it was still early, so I landed on a patch of ice... needless to say my feet came out from under me and I banged my head really hard on the ice...

Muffy, that you? hahaha.gif

nope it must be another poor soul who can't spell tongue.gif

Oh right, Crystal...next time I'm up there I'll be on the lookout for a chick in a helmet snowplowing down Queens...if you're there Saturday I'll try not to pass too close, or you might get scared and snowplow wight into a wittwe twee and hit your wittwle head!!

umm ... yeah. why don't you try talking (and acting) your age? (fyi: that's a rhetorical question.)