• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
weren't you the one a while back mommying thelawgoddess

to wear a helmet while climbing?

Yes, I was.

I see a considerable difference in the objective hazards associated with climbing vs. skiing, especially lift-serviced skiing.

yeah there are few trees while climbing that you might crush your skull on..

i have gotten about 3 concussions while "lift" serve skiing and none while b/c and none while climbing.....

i dont see the logic?!

I don't do a lot of skiing in the treez, and rarely fall down. Never really lose control, and tend to make some turns rather than just point them down the hill. Only reason I personally would wear one is to protect against out of control snowboarders.

Now on Rando gear, well, that's another story.... tongue.gif

Around the office....? You mean the stage, late into the second really long day in a row, after not getting any sleep last weekend in Salt Lake?

Oh, I can only dream that someday I will be half as perfect as you!

I think people who think they need helmets at the ski area may really need lessons on how to ski.

I think people who think they need helmets at the ski area may really need lessons on how to ski.

Ha! Follow me into the trees, follow me down the steeps.

I know too many people who who received head injuries w/o a helmet skiing and now they can't do shit. My head pays my salary, so I'm not messing around.

Oh, I can only dream that someday I will be half as perfect as you!

come off it, allison - you already know you're perfect. rolleyes2.gif yet another discussion i have to put a stop to with you because you're so disrespectful of anyone's opinion but your own. at least now i don't have to worry about seeing you anywhere near the terrain i like to ski.