Seek for help about the missing hiker on aasgard

Bryhong

Seek for help find the missing hiker on assgard. A chinese intern, Qi He vanished when he slid over a waterfall hole at the assgard. Wonder if anyone who goes up assgard for climbing could keep an eye on him. The contact information is 425-301-6453. I do not know him, but as a chinese myself and a avid hiker, I feel I am obligated to disseminate the information for help.

Edited by Bryhong

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a friend of Qi's here to pass on a message from Qi's family. Please support them in any way possible, be it helping with the search efforts or connecting us with people who might have witnessed the events leading up to his fall.

I can be reached directly on my cell/text at 425-301-6453 or on my email at turtlefarmer@gmail.com.

Heng Sun

Message from Qi's Family

---

On June 4th, He Qi, 24 years old, was glissading down the snow on Asgard Pass. In his group, being in the lead, he slid over the edge of a waterfall and into fast-moving water.

As of 1:00 pm on June 6th, the Chelan County Sheriff’s Office Search and Rescue Unit has suspended their search until weather conditions are suitable.

To the caring citizens and the family, friends, and community of our dear friend He Qi:

We beg that you be on the look out for any new information and immediately contact us at 615-260-0304 as soon as possible if you do receive any news regarding Qi’s missing status.

This bright, ambitious, and adventurous man's disappearance has left a tremendous impact on his friends and family. To know that the whole community is aware of this situation and will take action if needed will greatly consolidate them. It would mean so much to his distressed friends and relatives for any new information.

Again, please contact 615-260-0304 or tangc0000@yahoo.com for any news regarding Qi’s disappearance.

Seek for help about the missing hiker on Aasgard pass. A Chinese intern vanished when he slid down over a waterfall hole. Wonder if anyone who goes up assgard for climbing could keep an eye on it. The contact information is 425-301-6453.

Edited by Bryhong

Thanks Bryhong for letting me know about this forum.

I'm a friend of the missing hiker on Aasgard's Pass and here to pass on a message from his family. I urge anyone on this forum in the area to help with search and rescue efforts and anyone who was up there on Sunday who might have met or seen him to contact me directly. I can be reached on my cell/text at 425-301-6453 and on email at turtlefarmer@gmail.com.

I've included the message from his parents below. Please feel free to help spread the word.

---

On June 4th, He Qi, 24 years old, was glissading down the snow on Asgard Pass. In his group, being in the lead, he slid over the edge of a waterfall and into fast-moving water.

As of 1:00 pm on June 6th, the Chelan County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue Unit has suspended their search until weather conditions are suitable.

To the caring citizens and the family, friends, and communities of our dear friend He Qi:

We beg that you be on the look out for any new information and immediately contact us at 615-260-0304 as soon as possible if you do receive any news regarding Qi's missing status.

This bright, ambitious, and adventurous man's disappearance has left a tremendous impact on his friends and family. To know that the whole community is aware of this situation and will take action if needed will greatly consolidate them. It would mean so much to his distressed friends and relatives for any new information.

Again, please contact 615-260-0304 or tangc0000@yahoo.com for any news regarding Qi's disappearance.

Edited by turtlefarmer