http://bellingham.craigslist.org/spo/5621210306.ht

mountainmandoug

Miscellanious outdoor gear for sale: I am located in Bellingham and would prefer to meet up and sell for cash, but I can ship if you will pay for it.

Stoic waterproof/breathable jacket and pants. Men's size medium. Both are a very breathable 3-layer fabric, more breathable than most gore-tex. They are in good condition with some minor discolouration on the jacket. The jacket is orange and has a close athletic fit, short to tuck into a harness, with pit-zips and one chest pocket. The pants are tan, with ankle zips, a built-in belt, and one small zipper pocket. The jacket weighs 14oz and the pants 10oz.

Jacket $60

Pants $40

Montbell 40 litre rucksack. A light pack ideal for alpine climbing, back-country skiing, or light overnight trips. One top pocket, two side water-bottle pockets, four compression straps. 1 1/2 in webbing belt, shoulder straps with load lifters. No frame, just a stiff foam back-panel. This pack has some wear and tear, minor cut on one of the side pockets from a sharp rock, one broken buckle that I replaced with a triglide, and general scraps. Lots of life left.

$25

Outdoor products gore-tex gaiters. New never used.

$25

Black Diamond gore-tex gaiters. Lightly used.

$18

Mountain Equipment co-op gore-tex mitts. Designed to go over warm gloves or mittents. Not seam-taped.

$15

Seattle sports dry bag. Never used. I would estimate 40 litre.

$10

Montbell stretch down sleeping bag. This is and old model without a zipper to save weight. The elastic baffle make it extremely comfortable to sleep in. Weighs 1 pound 7 ounces. Originally it was rated to 28 degrees but it has lost some loft over time. The shell and liner are in excellent shape. It has been hand washed with down soap. I would say it's warmth is comparable with most 40 degree bags now.

$90

Golite puffy hat. Ear flaps that velcro under your your chin and brim to keep the snow out of your eyes. Only used once.

$15

REI mountain axe. 85cm. Long and sturdy, I learned to climb with this thing. Moderate use but no sign of wearing out, waiting to teach another generation.

$15

Ice hammer. 50cm strait shaft. Pounds pickets very well and climbs ice better than most strait-shaft tools.

$25

CAMP kids climbing helmet. Fits and adult with a small head. Used quite a lot, but no major impacts.

$20

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days