Seattle Based- Weekend Washington Warriors

Wellman

Hey folks,

Solid guy, 31, looking for regular weekend adventure partners. I've got most weekends free. Looking for day cragging and alpine multi-moderates. Many ropes, double rack and I work for a brewery so beer is on me.

Email at w.e.hellman@gmail.com! Why does this feel like a dating site??

Warren

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to jump on this too. I just moved to Seattle a week ago and I'm looking for partners for the summer. I lead 5.8s and some .9s on sport. I have a rope and draws. I'm also a big fan of beer, seems to be a theme here. I'm free weekday evening and weekends.

Email at azulayadi@gmail.com

Adi

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone up for a short day trip Saturday? I have an event Fri night and am marching with my company in Pride Sun, so I'm stuck in town. My summer is off to a very slow start, so I'm still "just trying to get back out". (I've been saying that for over a month now! *sigh*)

Jumping on this too: I'm visiting Seattle through July 3rd and am looking for people to climb with (especially this weekend!). Weekdays too. I have: rope, light rack, some draws, but not a car. I'm comfortable leading 8s on gear and 11+ sport, and happy to follow whatever you want to push.

Drop me a line at bo dot marchman at gmail dot com.

I don't think I'll be able to do a super early start tomorrow. Bo Marchman - if you're visiting, you should jump on Rockdan or Bmyers threads (both looking for this weekend.) If you haven't done those routes, they are some of the nicest trad/Alpine 8, 9s.

• 3 weeks later...

Me and two other climbers are looking for a fourth to climb South Ingalls Peak South face (3 pitch/5.4) on the weekend of July 23. We will be camping that whole weekend below route ...but you can also hike in and make it a day climb. We have all gear, etc. and its a beautiful climb.