Partners for May - June, all days of the week

Sam D

I'm taking an extended vacation from work and currently have a wide open schedule. Would love to meet and climb with some new partners! I enjoy everything from cragging to multi-day alpine trips, though my experience is skewed heavily toward the latter.

Skills: I am comfortable leading trad to 5.7, following to 5.8-5.9, leading ice to WI3, and following ice to WI4. I'm moderately experienced in alpine environments: have led routes including Fisher Chimneys, the Kautz Glacier, and the Adams Glacier, and have soloed routes including the N. Face of Mt. Maude and the W. Ridge of N. Twin Sister. I've had instruction on general mountaineering, first aid, ice, and rock.

Personality: I'm even-keeled, communicate openly, and tend to get along with most people I meet. I take safety seriously, but I don't take myself too seriously. I have a broad range of interests from outdoor activities to music to management. I love getting to know other people.

Possible trips: Cragging in Leavenworth, Smith Rock, Squamish. Alpine climbs in the N. Cascades. Other stuff.

If you'd be interested in climbing together, please shoot me a PM: would love to connect and get out!

Cheers,

Sam

Seattle, WA

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic