hey how 'bout that weather out there

minx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes yes... but sometimes he is a kill joy. I realy love all the A.A. Miline charators. they are amazingly simple and yet most soulful peple can relate to SPMEting in each story

read Moomin smile.gif diffrent author, Dru and snowboy know... book is not in front of me laugh.gif

That's what I'm saying here. It wasn't super light fluffy powpow yesterday, far from it, but it snowed, a lot , and then by the end of the day even, there were, like less rocks showing. It will still be a while before we get any good days, but like sex and pizza, even bad skiing is, well, pretty good. cool.gif

I'm going up tomorrow and some of my gear is not *quite* dry yet....but good solid base is dumpingdumpingdumping, and now all it needs to do is get ten degrees colder, and then, as they love to say, "it's all good." cantfocus.gif

Hey, we need base more than anything right now. i'd like powder, but I'd take 12" of heavy snow over nothing now... bigdrink.gif

Well Josh, ya got it. I was up at Lowquality Pass yesterday, happily skimming over the top of the about a foot of crusty, wet glippity glop. Freezing rain did make visibility a little difficult, but made a neat suite of ice on the outside of my gore-tex.

Usual number of gapers spun out on the road on the way up, including a Lexus SUV in the ditch at exit 47 and BMW lodged firmly in the snowbank just short of the first exit at the Pass... pitty.gif

EeYORe..

omfgosh...

when i was a kid(way younger then now!! i'm talkin like 5 yrs old) i had this eyor toy and i carried everywhere instead of a blanket or some shizzy....

we were at a resturant one time and i left it there and when we went back to get it....GONE.....i have never been the same since.......

I think watching gapers in SUVs in the ditch is almost as fun as the skiing itself. hahaha.gif

2 years ago me and a ski friend had 6 straight trips to either stevens or snowcrummit involve 1 or more SUVs crashed, including a completely flipped durango, a sideways explorer, etc. during these stretch we never saw a car have a problem.