Non smoking Pub club

Dave_Schuldt

This is a PM I got.

I am very happy with my life, it is yours that makes me mad! I will continue until you are a two-pack a day addict, with a 38 year old ex stripper for a wife with a totally gnarly whiskey voice. At home will be a bunch of kids depending on you to pay all the bills, which you do, too bad none of them are yours! While you are slaving away, your wife will be having a bunch of affairs with Dan Larson, Caveman, and To The Top. Your life will be sad and pitiful. Aidain (from Tacoma) will be happily married to Jules, Veronica, and Ehmic. All four of them will enjoy each other sexually every night. You will never have sex cause your wife will be too drunk and exhausted to put out. Your only escape will be a smokey bar near your apartment in South Park, where you will eventually impregnate the slutty waitress. Your wife will leave you, and you will have lots of child support payments, alimony, as well as palimaony to the slutty waitress.

So sad, yet you deserve it.

Alpine K is that from one of your avatars

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a PM I got.

I am very happy with my life, it is yours that makes me mad! I will continue until you are a two-pack a day addict, with a 38 year old ex stripper for a wife with a totally gnarly whiskey voice. At home will be a bunch of kids depending on you to pay all the bills, which you do, too bad none of them are yours! While you are slaving away, your wife will be having a bunch of affairs with Dan Larson, Caveman, and To The Top. Your life will be sad and pitiful. Aidain (from Tacoma) will be happily married to Jules, Veronica, and Ehmic. All four of them will enjoy each other sexually every night. You will never have sex cause your wife will be too drunk and exhausted to put out. Your only escape will be a smokey bar near your apartment in South Park, where you will eventually impregnate the slutty waitress. Your wife will leave you, and you will have lots of child support payments, alimony, as well as palimaony to the slutty waitress.

So sad, yet you deserve it.

Alpine K is that from one of your avatars

That just made my day bigdrink.gif

Uh, who's Aidain (from Tacoma)....and who on earth is Veronica?

And whoever wrote that thing, man, sharpen up your wit! That's PATHETIC!

Allison are you and Dave doin the nasty shocked.gif? Shame on you two. On those comments - whomever sent that please send me a pm so I can personally congratulate you. bigdrink.gif I might even buy ya a six pack of schmidt's ice cantfocus.gif

I think that we have to consider that Allison herself wrote the PM to Dave, and is now in a campaign of disinformation to falsely appear innocent. While she often tries to appear above it all, her avatar Poptart, and her dialoge under another name with Scott'teryx on Summitpost last year both got down and dirty. Both were crudely sexual and nasty.

We know that Allison is against non-smoking Pub Clubs, and what a better way to get under Daves skin. She then attempts to point fingers in other directions.

Allison, you should be ashamed of yourself!

------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

AH HA!!! I figured out a way around a locked thread!!! Allison, your reply was nicely obfusicatory, but surely didn't deny that you wrote that PM to Dave. You still should be ashamed of yourself!

Edited by crazyjz

I think that we have to consider that Allison herself wrote the PM to Dave, and is now in a campaign of disinformation to falsely appear innocent. While she often tries to appear above it all, her avatar Poptart, and her dialoge under another name with Scott'teryx on Summitpost last year both got down and dirty. Both were crudely sexual and nasty.

We know that Allison is against non-smoking Pub Clubs, and what a better way to get under Daves skin. She then attempts to point fingers in other directions.

Allison, you should be ashamed of yourself!

I can follow that logic.