Non smoking Pub club

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iceguy say: "Not trying to judge you smokers out there (many of you are my friends)"

Dude...get off the fence, man. Smoking sucks. If smokers could keep it to themselves, it would be their own choice if they want to infest themselves with cancer. But when they inflict me with their personal poison, recycled through their own vile lungs and then spewed into the atmosphere in a closed environment....it's more than unreasonable. Plus, THEY make MY clothes, hair and whatever else might be lying around smell wretched. The folks in California were enlightened when they banned smoking from bars and restaurants.

WHO NEEDS DANG SECOND-HAND CANCER-FUMES???

cancer%20related%20to%20smoking.JPG

smoking_deaths.gif

Edited by Dwayner

So now I see the real reason Dave left Pub Club early. moon.gif

Like I said at Pub Club. The only bars that are non smoking in this state are run by prudes. Prudes don't like smoking, and they don't like climbers.

I don't like smoking, but smoking bars beat the alternative.

Yeah man! smoking=climbing !!!

Am I right!! Am I right!!!!

Dwayner, the smoker made your clothes smell better. Smoker's live for that smell. They LIKE it!!!! So anyway, I don't think you're gonna sway many smokers with that one and all...

Dave Shuldt, You suck! Leaving Uncle Tricky out there on the curb to smoke. Breaks my freakin' heart!! madgo_ron.gif You wanna send UT out in the cold once a month. Have some consideration.

I would be more likely to attend if p.c. were at a non-smoking venue, but since my attendance is quite sporadic, I don't think I should assist in making the call. Esp after the last time.

Of course, it's sporadic partly due to not wanting to inhale a bunch of 2nd hand smoke. grin.gif

How has the Latona worked for you'all in the past?

Fiddlers Inn and the Hop Vine seem to be viable options, too.

FUCK Bob and the Bedlington Corporation! They are lying, backstabbing slime (not the employees, the owners.)

I will not spend my money there.

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif