[TR] Mt. Baker - North Ridge 4/9/2016

matiasfrancis

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good report, will read again.

I kid, I had some problems with posting a trip report a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't ever get it to work as a TR but I was able to create a new topic as a regular topic. I probably could have copied my TR complete with gear and approach notes from Word or Notepad but I posted it on TAY instead.

That said, please figure it out, I'm really interested to hear about the approach and what condition the snow was in on the Coleman.

Edited by Jason4

Can you give us the clifs notes in a reply? Maybe just a couple of answers? What route did you use for the approach? Was the road still closed near the highway? How was the snow? How broken up is the Coleman glacier? Did you have any exceptionally awesome or sketchy moments up there?

If you wrote it on Google Drive you can make that link/doc public, then just post the link here.

Just open the doc choose Share, and click "get share-able link". It'll only share that one doc so no need to worry about other content being shared.

Jon (cc admin) is aware of the issue and was on vacation in Europe, but was going to look at this when he returned.