Please help for our class project !

Iweil

Hello

I'm a Bachelor student in Business and my group and I have to do some researches for my project market research module. We chose to do it on mountaineering and climbing activities and I would really appreciate if you could take some times to answer our survey.

It should only take you around 5 minutes.

Here is the link : http://grenoble.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0ID6266NoNAlaKx

Thank you for your contribution

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poorly written survey

All these items many climbers have more than one brand of each

Nobody is going to try to determine the difference in 10 different brands for each item. They are just going to look at weight, price, or performance and go with the best. Once you've found the best you aren't even going to notice the others.

The weight category was there for some items but not others. First thing most modern alpinists look at is weight, and that is for all items.

On the needing work part, on your frequency question, how is it that there are once a month, once a year then a less than every 2 year option? Isn't that redundant and causes bad data?

Plus the choices of gear manufacturer, most of them don't even make the gear you are asking about.