New Winter Route on Slesse

Dru

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was some very steep climbing on somewhat soft snow (climbing was with shafts of axes, not picks, on sections of up to 70-75 degree steepness)

Been there, done that...such a warm fuzzy feeling grin.gif

Where do I wire the money to buy the two guys a round bigdrink.gif? I'm just wanting to get up the thing in the summertime blush.gif.

Shaun N finally climbed the SE couloir

http://www.bivouac.com/RtePg.asp?RteId=1466

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS NEW SMART ASS? YOU SOME SORT OF GUIDEBOOK OR WHAT???

I think there were at least 62 descents of that route over the Years. Including some Sakatchewan Rough Riders. madgo_ron.gif

Its pretty funny how Ray starts a new avatar, tells me the pword, I make one sarcastic post with it INCLUDING SOME FACTUAL INFORMATION namely that the remains of crashed Flight 810 (which had members of the Sasak. Roughriders football team on board) did tumble down this gully, and poor old avatar is banned!!!! madgo_ron.gif No one ever called it free speech I guess. Since apparently an avatar can get deleted for innocuous self-slander like that I will say no more cantfocus.gif

Apparently at least one other person got the joke judging by my PMs anyways. snaf.gif