Looking for climbing partners

Atom

Hey, I'm looking for anyone interested in getting into the mountains. I recently moved from Flagstaff, Arizona to Bend, OR. My climbing career started in college and quickly found myself climbing a lot in Sedona,AZ. I would like to gain experience in the Alpine/mountaineering/bigger mountain disciplines. Currently I am a 5.10 trad leader and 5.11 sport leader. I would consider myself very competent in terms of technical skills like building anchors placing gear etc. I do however lack weather and condition knowledge as I am from AZ where it rains and then 20 minutes later you are dry again. Let me know if you are interested in getting together...!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure!!! I've been climbing alpine for a long long time but am lacking partners after being out of it for two years. I have gear etc. Am looking for someone to help me bring up my 5.6/7 sport as well. If you wanna look up Kautze ice chute on rainier, that's one of my fav routes. Cheers! -Martin