• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
slothrop

"My Home" is busted

Hey Timmay, the My Home feature is busted. I logged in today to find all of my favorite forums gone off the page. What's up?

My flashing mail icon, upper right corner, is either not working, or working intermittently. I am using the most current version of Firefox.

No flaming, please.

ya but did you notice that zlib compression is finally ENABLED!!! ...

Fuckin 'A boyee!!!!! ... take that gumnutsybian!

rockband.gif

OK, so the guy who owns the board has me on ignore. rolleyes.gif

Anyone else able to provide any insight on the flashing mail icon problem?

OK, so the guy who owns the board has me on ignore. rolleyes.gif

Anyone else able to provide any insight on the flashing mail icon problem?

I don't own the board, I own minds, I harvest them everyday.... mmmm fresh minds, lets see what I can troll today.

I'd go back into your old browser, clear out all temp internet files, and cookies.... perhaps go so far as to open up http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/logout.php in both browsers, stay away from 'chat' for 2 days, and call daddy on the 3rd.

wave.gif

Thanks Tim. I did all of that just now, and after a couple of days of no chatter, I'll shoot you a PM if the problem persists.

Don't forget to leave me off of ignore so I can PM you if this doesn't fix it.

Thanks Tim, I think that did the trick.

i've seen the problem sporadically on my computers too with firefox. usually exiting the browser/logging out clears it up.