Climbing Partner needed

MJK

I have been climbing for over 20 years and have had a good deal of experience in the past. Unfortunately, as life has progressed all of my climbing partners have faded away due to personal commitments which has resulted in me not being able to climb consistently for years. When I have climbed it has been mostly geared towards trying to introduce newbies in a hope of finding another solid partner. I am currently out of climbing shape and my mental skills need polishing. I am looking for someone who perhaps has had a similar past few years and wants to get back into climbing or someone who has the patience to develop a new partnership. I have been a solid 5.12 Sport and 5.10 Trad leader but I am no where near that level now. I just need to find someone who doesn't cancel because the wife said no or the kids are busy or work is too crazy. My schedule is inconsistent but flexible and I usually have weekends off. I own my own business and it has prevented me from getting out into the mountains. I plan on resolving that come this summer. I am a 46 yr old male in decent shape.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic