• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
glassgowkiss

Saying goodbye to cc.com

Nope. He left because the ads (which are generated by his own actions) targeted gun ads at him. I suppose because there are no actual ads online for sheep husbandry.

People are hating on Bob too much? :lmao:

Didn't he sling more than his fair share of hate around these parts?

You tend to reap what you sow.....

my point being is that one doesn't need to follow "what comes around goes around". When encountering someone with road rage, you can either respond in kind or be kind.

Yeah Bob says crazy shit. But are we required to follow suit? what happened to free will? Does it make you feel better to respond?

Peace out bruthas!

You're preaching to the choir Gene, I usually try pretty hard to keep it civil both on and off line.

But, I certainly understand how others may not feel so inclined when reading some of Bob's comments over the years.

Even so, I'll miss the SOB. He kept things interesting.

w/ ggk gone i'm constantly going to be forgetting to lick my own sack :(

..... I suppose because there are no actual ads online for sheep husbandry.

Clearly you need more of those, after all, think of your target demographic here.

Don't like guns ? don't buy one.

Don't like your rights being taken away?

Then don't take away someone else's !!!

Edited by LUCKY

You know what piss's me off when people that don't do something/sport/hobby bitch'n about if or how others do something/sport/hobby and try to outlaw or regulate their hobby ... Hunting, sport climbing, trad climbing, hound hunt'n, mountain climbing, mountain bike'n, ect The AR gun platform has a following and enthusiast you can accessorize...it's a flip'n hobby/sport and my life is put in danger every day by flip'n smart phones not by gun owners get some flip'n perspective

WTF no cut and paste :anger:

previews but won't post :anger:

BTW glasswokiss don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, who needs your wine'e little skool girl,boowhoo I won't play if I don't get my way :mistat:

Edited by LUCKY