Cams, boots, softshells, jackets, ascender

jfs1978

Gear bin cleanout:

CL posting with pics: original craigslist posting was hacked due to my own error. Whoever the hacker was came from here. But ... dude...seriously? That's the best, most humorous thing you could come up with???

Ok...back to regularly scheduled programming. The CL posting will be back up as soon as I have a chance to get it done and pics uploaded.

Portland, Oregon area at the moment. Prefer to deal in person locally. Will consider shipping (especially if you buy several items at once) but you pay the cost.

I'm travelling a lot at the moment so am posting this in a rush.

Almost all of this gear has seen use. Most of it has seen a decent amount of use. Some of it has been very well used. Prices are intended to reflect this.

I won't have much time or inclination to haggle on prices. I also am not intending to make a bunch of money on these. I need the space as much as the cash and would rather have people be stoked on a deal.

I'm in Portland temporarily and would prefer to meet up and swap cash for the items. I don't have a paypal but could work something out if that is your only option.

For sizing, I am 6'0" and about 180lbs. 33 waist, 32-34 inseam depending on mfr. My shoe size is 11.5 street shoe.

Ok here's the stuff...

REI Taku (waterproof/breathable) pants - several years old and a couple patches. One spot needs a quick Tenacious Tape repair and these are good to go. $60

Marmot light/medium weight soft shell pants - good condition, no holes. $40

OR Cirque soft shell pants - good shape but a couple minor holes from errant crampon points $60

66 North Softshell pants - good quality softshell pants. Single butt pocket. Very good condition with no holes. $50

REI Heavy Weight Long Underwear/Fleece pants - good shape, no damage $20

REI light insulating layer. Hooded. No damage. Roughly like an R1 Hoody in design but a little lighter weight. $20

Outdoor Research Helium Hoody - one patched hole on elbow but otherwise nothing wrong with it. About three season old. Used for maybe 5 trips. $80

Patagonia Nano Air Hoody - Large - No damage. Lightly used. $150

OR Hardshell Jacket - Pertex waterproof/breathable. Good shape. Used for one season. $70

Belay devices - ATC Guides and Petzl Reverso 3s - all used. Never dropped. All have some wear and I always get a new one long before they are worn out. It would be stupid to throw them away. $10 each

Gri gri 1 with locking carabiner - very little wear. Still years of use left. $55 w/ biner. $50 without

Metolius Master Cam - green. Never placed. Like new. $40

Metolius Fat Cam - Orange - very lightly used. excellent condition - $40

BD C4 - #2 - well used. Needs some lube and trigger wire won't last forever but is good to go. $30 (no carabiner)

BD C4 - #0.75 - well used. No damage. Needs some lube but is also still good. $35 (no carabiner)

Petzl Ascender - Left - Very light use. excellent shape. Minor wear - $50

Crispi leather double leather mountaineering boot. Very heavily used and lots of cosmetic wear but these are still good for someone's first cold weather, double mountaineering boot. I've used these comfortably on Rainier in the winter multiple times. I have a moderately wide 11.5 street shoe size and these have always felt like a perfect fit. $90

Crispi leather Single Insulated Boot - Again very heavy use and lots of cosmetic wear. They don't look like much but they have been warm and are extremely durable. Comparable in warmth, weight and design to a La Sportiva Nepal. Maybe a little heavier. $75

Edited by jfs1978

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic