Looking for Models for Photoshoot 2/23-2/25

steve-o

I'm looking for male and female models for a shoot in Seattle and the Cascades 2/23-2/25. You must be experienced in the following outdoor winter sports for the shoot: backcountry skiing, Nordic skiing, mountain/fat biking, and trail running. If you don't really do these things, please don't tell me you do! If you are experienced in most of these but a little weak in one or two of these activities, I would still be interested in hearing from you.

The shoot is for an outdoor apparel company that needs authentic outdoor models/athletes. The shoot will start in Seattle on 2/23, then we'll head to the Methow Valley and shoot two days of winter outdoor lifestyle activities.

Age range 25-35 (+/-). Men must fit size medium and women size small. This is a paid job for the 3 days of modeling. Feel free to email me directly and send a few photos of yourself including a headshot and full length head to toe shot. Email address is Stephen@materaphoto.com

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is fat biking like a chubby guy riding a bike? I could probably squeeze my "winter" gut into a medium but I don't think that's what you're going for.

How much do you pay per day for the middle aged winter gut modeling? I can do spread sheets as well as fast paced walking.