Hyalite/Bozeman beta

bedellympian

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went a few weeks ago. Stayed at La Quinta which was cheap and fine aside from being close to the train tracks. Not that loud but woke me up a couple times. It's at the opposite end of town from Hyalite but I don't think there is much lodging in that direction and it's only an extra 10-15 minutes in any case.

Montana Ale Works and Nova Cafe are great food.

Only saw a couple climbing parties per day during the week but I was told the weekend can be a zoo.

We travel to Bozeman 4-5 times a year and have had great luck with VRBO there. Just a quick search turned up this place: https://www.vrbo.com/393844ha#location

It's pretty close to Hyalite for $120 per night. Might be worth checking out the rest of the listings around town.

Bozeman has a bunch of great restaurants, hard to go wrong with any of them.

We always stay at the Western Heritage Inn. It's convenient and close to MT Ale works. Call and talk to the manager Stephanie and you'll get a better rate than if you book online.

Highly recommend Mackenzie River Pizza. Good pizza and beer, their cobb salad is a man meal.