• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
hands

Looking for a partner with early weekdays off

Hello,

I work thurs-sunday and I'm looking for someone else who has mon, tues, and/or weds off and wants to climb! I'm down to climb with anyone but here's where I'm at: 5 years climbing intermittently, currently at 5.10 sport/5.9 trad with some basic mountaineering experience. I'm hoping to get more big climbs in this year, like some longer routes on beacon and at smith, maybe a trip to leavenworth or squamish, and another volcano or two (I'm only done the south side route on hood so far). I'm not really looking to climb harder grades, but if it happens cause I'm climbing more that'd be cool. For now let's just meet up at the gym or even for a beer. If any part of that sounds good to you hit me up.

me: 26 yr/old guy in Portland who just wants to climb more and has mon-weds free

you: anyone who wants to climb anything and has mon, tues or weds free

thanks!

-Matt

hanrahan.matt@gmail.com

Edited by hands

Hands, looking to do Hood southside this Monday. Might have one other climber from the forum who is interested as well. Conditions look decent!