Hey look, I still exist here!

Cletus

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh. I don't know what you're talking about.

Must be a different Cletus from Bouldend, Coloregon. laugh.gif

You read over there? These two places are equally entertaining, I have to say. Although the Cletus over there spends an awful lot of time there, while the Cletus over here drops by only occasionally.

Jeez, lot's of changes over here. I couldn't even figure out how to reply at first. Hmmm.

ya, bored, and ya, will do (on the skiing Xtal).

Actually I'm planning to get up there and meet a buddy there sometime soon. Out of town for the next weekend or two...bidness travel to the bEast Coast + a little extended layover in CO on the way back, but shortly thereafter I'll be up there...

I can't decide whether that will be before or after Tahoe though. Geez, so much skiing to be done, so little time.

Maybe I can get gapertimmay to join me up there...

lurking a little, traveling a lot. I was on the road for practically all of Nov and Dec. Did get in some nice WAIST DEEP skiing in UT and CO though, so there's always that.

Hmmm, a little MPOTD might be in order...

Off to the archives!

EDIT: here we go, a little MPOTD, winter style. From To-hell-u-ride, Colorado. Sorry about the huge...size. (Heh. Heh heh.)

pbpic6692.jpg

Edited by Cletus